Kill Bill Vol 1 Quote-2

Kill Bill Vol 1 Quotes-2


Hattori Hanzo: What brings you to Okinawa?
The Bride: I'm here to see a man.
Hattori Hanzo: Oh yeah? You have a friend living in Okinawa?
The Bride: Not quite.
Hattori Hanzo: Not a friend?
The Bride: I've never met him.
Hattori Hanzo: Never? Who is he, may I ask?
The Bride: Hattori Hanzo.
Hattori Hanzo: What do you want with Hattori Hanzo?
The Bride: I need Japanese steel.
Hattori Hanzo: Why do you need Japanese steel?
The Bride: I have vermin to kill.
Hattori Hanzo: You must have big rats if you need Hattori Hanzo's steel.
The Bride: Huge.



1 2 3 4 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Bang Theory (2007 - ) Quotes Vol1

The Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes (2010-2012) Quotes Vol 2

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (2009) Quotes