Spider-Man Comics Quote-14

Spider-Man Comics Quote-14


Peter Parker: Yeah. Yeah, I thougt so.
Tony Stark: What's your deali Peter? You know what I mean? Are you hiding something?
You're always so squirrelly and you pop up weird places at weird times and--
Peter Parker: Tony. I... you're right.
Hardly anybody knows--my life--my family-- Please understand the gravity of--
Tony Stark: Peter please. You have my word.
Peter Parker: --Well, here goes. There was an accident. A science--An accident. When I was Kid.
And it left me with powers. Super-powers, Tony. Powers... and responsibilities. Understand?
Tony Stark: Peter. I--
Peter Parker: Tony. I'm-- I'm the Human Torch.
Tony Stark: ... Get out of my room Parker.



1 2 3 4 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Bang Theory (2007 - ) Quotes Vol1

The Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes (2010-2012) Quotes Vol 2

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (2009) Quotes