Spider-Man Comics Quote-15

Spider-Man Comics Quote-15


Spider-Man: See?
Human Torch: I don't believe it. How is it possible?
Spider-Man: Well, there was this radioactive spider and--
Human Torch: Not that. I mean, how can just one guy have it all? vTo grow up and have someone like your aunt may there... ...to be this big hotshot photographer.
...To have a brain the size of Mr. Fantastic's...
...and the babes! Man, the girls I've seen you with!
God how I envied you. You always had everything going for you!
Spider-Man: What?!
Human Torch: Over the years, I even came up with a term for it. I called it "The Parker Luck."



1 2 3 4 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Bang Theory (2007 - ) Quotes Vol1

The Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes (2010-2012) Quotes Vol 2

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (2009) Quotes